In County

Monmouthshire County Council contract us to support adults with learning disabilities who live in the county. People are referred to us via their Social Worker after a review of their care and support needs. We offer a safe, positive service  which is person-centred, enabling people to reach their full potential and choose how they want to live their lives. 


Out of County

If you live outside of Monmouthshire, you can still come to Chepstow Mencap. You can be referred to us by your Social Worker from the county you live in or if you receive Direct Payments you can choose to self-fund your time with us.

Please give us a call for an informal chat or for further information on:  01291 623216.

We look forward to hearing from you!